Friday, April 30, 2010

What Your Doctor Didn't Tell You About Breastfeeding

What Your Doctor Didn't Tell You About Breastfeeding is an article I wrote for Triond.  In the first two hours it got more views than anything else I have written.  I was mildly surprised at the good response that it got, and is continuing to get.

There isn't a woman in the world who can't relate to some area in this article.  It's not just about breastfeeding versus bottle feeding, but how both sides of the debate interact and treat each other.

I guess at the end of the day, I don't think anyone has a right to bully or critique the decisions a mother makes when it comes to feeding her baby.  Too often we go to the extreme in our intense desire to BE RIGHT that I think sometimes we lose perspective.

Granted, facts are facts, but you must have ALL the facts to have a gainful understanding of your decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment